Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, March 7, 2011

Love It!: Gucci Fall 2011



I can't get over how much I love just about everything
Frida Giannini showed for Fall 2011.


Granted, I could do without some of the python pieces but the
 rest is so rich, beautiful and glam that I can't get enough of it.


The jewel tones and the way they were mixed together.


The fur chubbies.


The fedoras (and the knits!)


The skirt lengths (especially with those fab boots).
I know it's a hard length to wear for some,
but I love it and the 70s meets-noir-glamour vibe of the show.


The fab accessories.


The glam.


Those lips.


What do you think?





Images: style.com, stylediggers.com, The Sartorialist, talkshoes.com, thebaglady.tv





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...