Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Beautiful Bride: Nicole Richie & Her Grace Kelly-Inspired Marchesa Wedding Dress


People has revealed the first photograph of Joel Madden and Nicole Richie's wedding. This photo features a smiling Nicole in one of three Marchesa dresses she wore that day. Apparently inspired by Grace Kelly's wedding dress this ballgown features "more than 100 yards of hand-draped silk organza and tulle petals." Pretty and romantic, I think. Can't wait to see more wedding photos in the next People.


Do you see the gown resemblance?
I guess it's most obvious in the lace sleeves
and the wrapped waist area.


Ivanka Trump was another beautiful bride whose Vera Wang was also said to be inspired by Princess Grace's iconic gown. I love the shift from traditional strapless, although when I was shopping for my own dress I found it hard to find anything but strapless.

What do you think of Nicole's first wedding look?



Images:
Photo 1 - Yvette Roman/Getty via People.com
Photo 2 / 3 / 4 / 5





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...