Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Spotted: Faux Fur & Mock Croc


I love the casual mix of prints, patterns and fabrics in this outfit.
I guess it's because I've always had a soft spot for some
soft faux fur and mock animal prints. (Photo by Tommy Ton via Jak + Jil)


Which is why I was really attracted to some of the
accessories that Urban Barn has put on sale recently.



Like their faux fur throws and pillows--
such a great way to warm up a living room.



Not to mention their collection of mock crocodile items.
I guess my Christmas wrapping paper this year pretty much
gives away how much I love the glam look of mock croc.



I really love the chargers (which come in a variety of
colours), but the placemats, trays and storage units
like the remote caddy are also pretty stylish.

What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...