Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, October 8, 2010

Calling All Curly Haired Peeps! Review: Darcy's Botanicals Hair & Body Care




I'm a curly haired girl who actually wears her hair curly a large amount of the time (I really have no patience for struggling with straighteners every morning). I'm always on the lookout for that miracle product that will tame the frizzies and give me the locks of my dreams, which was why I was thrilled to have the opportunity to try the Natural Coils Curling Jelly from Darcy's Botanicals. The product promises definition, softness, hold, healthy conditioning, no frizzies, easy detangling and an affordable price.


 I have to admit I was initially skeptical as most products I try end up disappointing. Like all the fuss about Moroccan Oil? I tried it and while it was okay, I wasn't thrilled with what it did for my hair. Not so with Darcy's Botanicals Curly Jelly. One use had me convinced to put away my old mousses and gels in favour of this Curling Jelly. Used in conjunction with the Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing Curl Conditioner (which smells great) it leaves my hair soft--not unattractively crunchy at all--and frizz free. I also love that it works just as great on dry hair as on wet. Next I'd like to try to Coconut Styling Pomade.


Darcy's Botanicals is based out of Georgia and was founded by Lysandra Taylor after she spent years tinkering with different natural ingredients to create hair products for herself and her family. Lysandra has not only created some great products, but I love her commitment to try to do what she can for her community--she has made a commitment to source a minimum of 80% of her ingredients from the United States and, whenever possible, from local vendors. In additional to products for curly hair, Darcy's Botanicals also features other styling aides, body washes and soaps that you may want to check out.


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and don't forget about the Shopbop Giveaway!





Thank you to Darcy's Botanicals for the products used for this review.
All opinions are strictly my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...