Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, October 18, 2010

Vanessa Traina's Beautiful Home


Happy Monday!? Loving this look into Vanessa Traina's place in the West Village from Harper's Bazaar (photos by Todd Selby, interview by Derek Blasberg). The LV model, Chanel ambassador, fashionista and daughter of Danielle Steel has put together a home big on eclectic style and...animals (prints, fur, bones, taxidermy, etc.) I'm particularly fond of this zebra rug (not sure if zebra is over, but I think I'll love it for a good long while) as well as Ms. Traina's Valentino bow heels. They really should be mine.
Outfit by Burberry Prorsum and ring by Reed Krakoff.


A better look at the white chair in the corner, which speaks to the animal theme with the twisty antlers that add a different twist on the chic white nailhead. The pile of books reminds me of my own house, although I don't have a feathered headdress as an accent.


Vanessa in a Chanel Resort dress and boots surrounded by
 furry pillows. I adore the idea of trunk-as-coffee table, although
not all of us can put our feet up on vintage LV. The black-and-
white gallery wall is just added visual interest.


What I said about loving zebra? I'll take the rug.
This might be a bit much for me.


Love how personal this vignette feels.


The mirrored furniture is calling out to me almost as
much as the Riccardo Tischi leopard coat.


The chic, vintage-y bar area complete with Gucci glasses.


I have to say the rug is a little scary, but I love the pillows and the bag (Louis Vuitton Monogram Empreinte) in the bedroom.


What do you think?
How was your weekend?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...