Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 Canadian Weblog Awards & the GKhair Serum Winner!


I was beyond stoked to wake up on New Year's Day to news that I had been chosen as the first place winner in the 2010 Canadian Weblog Awards in the Fashion and Style Category. With all the great blogs out there, and so many fabulous fellow nominees, I feel really honored to have won this. Congrats to all the other winners and nominees! There really is so much to be grateful for as I start this new year. Thanks so much!

{via Vol25}

Speaking of winners, the lucky recipient of a bottle of GKhair Serum and some frizz-free locks is...


PunkstrPrincess


Congrats! Just email me with your shipping info. Thanks to Celeste and everyone from the GKhair team for their generosity. Don't forget to enter the Gossip Girl-inspired Daily Accessory Cuff Giveaway from Runway Rundown.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and a great first week of the new year. Can't wait to share 2011 with all of you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...