Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, January 3, 2011

Beautiful Bride: Shania Twain, Bryce for Kate Spade & Brad The Bachelor


I'm kind of all over the place topic-wise this post. First, let's look at Shania Twain and her black-belted wedding dress. Very classic and pretty. Apparently she bought it in a small boutique in Switzerland. Shania strikes me as a nice person who's gone through quite a bit over the years, so I hope the newlyweds are happy. Photo via People.com


Next there's Bryce Dallas Howard for Kate Spade. I think the Norman Jean Roy photograph of red headed Bryce is fun and inspiring. Very spring-like and colourful (except for that uber, uber pale skin), which is nice on the first day back to work after a holiday at the beginning of January. And it looks like Kate Spade has jumped on the Honeysuckle bandwagon.


Most of my night yesterday was spent watching Pretty Little Liars and The Bachelor. I'm sorry, I just can't help it. There are some seasons I manage to skip over (Brad's original season, Jake, etc.) and some I just get sucked into on day one. I'm totally suckered right now, although I always find myself wondering how I can watch this stuff. I mean, there was a girl with fangs. And they were all discussing it with straight faces.

The Manscaper

Now I find myself wondering who Brad murdered. Granted, I did miss his season but who would have thought that choosing neither of the finalists could evoke such ire. They actually brought the two ladies back and made him apologize to them and then to a room of 30 strangers, one of whom has fangs. They made him admit to 3 years of therapy and a whole multitude of issues because...he didn't feel comfortable proposing to a woman after meeting her on a reality show and "dating" for six weeks. Amazing.


Poor Brad, I think it's rather refreshing that rather than just choosing a girl at random and proposing only to break up weeks later (or switch her out for the other finalist on national television on The. Most. Dramatic. After The Final Rose. Ever.) he just said, "Nah, I'll pass." I mean, what is wrong with that? And then last night, when Chris asked him if his wife was among the thirty, Brad had to go and say, "Absolutely." I mean, dude, I'm trying to like you, don't ruin it. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY KNOW? You met each of the women, for what? Five seconds? Max. Maybe it was the blow to the head from that Rockette's roundhouse kicks. 

Southern Barbie -- I like the lantern

I actually felt bad for the guy last night. He was just apologizing and grovelling while Deanna was sitting there all smug and self-righteous. Is she not the girl who actually let a guy get down on one knee and propose to her only to tell him that no, really, he's not The One?! I remember Deanna, even if ABC doesn't.

The Slapper

Anyhoo, I can hardly keep the girls straight at this point so I have no faves. That chick Michelle with the good hair, the tan, the animal print and those legs instantly caught my eye, as did the blonde with the black dress who is a hospital event planner. She seems a bit too sweet and too good to be true, but her story sure is touching. I also liked the way Brad went for the First Impression Rose, that girl seemed nice. As for Pretty Little Liars I'll admit I have no idea what the heck is going on.

Thoughts? What did you watch last night? 


Bachelor Photos: Rick Rowell/ABC Television Group ©2010 Disney via



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...