Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, January 17, 2011

Everything is Coming Up Roses

Rose Gold

I recall a time when I wore nothing but silver, platinum
 or white gold jewellery. Anything else was just unheard of.
Then gold began sneaking back into my heart, little by little.
Over time mixing the two metals suddenly didn't seem so taboo.
Frankly, at this point the mix of gold and silver is one of my
favourite looks. Which brings us to the hottest metal for spring:

Rose Gold.

Soft. Sweet. Pretty. Feminine. It's also stylish and on trend.
I don't even wear watches, nor do I particularly like
them, but I find myself craving the Michael Kors one above.
 And the great thing about rose gold is that it really works
on a variety of complexions and skin tones.

Rose Gold - Less


So what do you think?
Are you in for some rose gold come spring?




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...