Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!



On this first day of a brand new year I'd like to take the opportunity to wish all of you a 2011 filled with the good things in life including health, happiness and prosperity. Thank you so much for reading this blog and being my friends. Blogging this year has opened up so many opportunities for me and has started me on the path to realizing dreams that at one time I couldn't even vocalize. That's huge. So again, thank you.

Last night was a pretty chill event that included good food, great fun and even better friends. We laughed, we ate, we watched the sun rise. What a wonderful way to welcome in the new year. What did you do?


This year I would like to continue trying to live based on the quote that inspired me at the beginning of 2010, but I also plan on

Being braver and worrying less...

...cultivating kindness and helping others when I can...

...stop the procrastinating and not just reaching for dreams, but achieving them...

...and, finally, in 2011 I want to choose happiness. Consciously. Actively. Always.


Happy New Year! xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...