Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Butter London: No More Waity, Katie



Butter London is introducing a new nailpolish shade inspired by future princess Kate Middleton called "No More Waity, Katie." This actually looks like a really nice shade. Apparently the polish will be available for pre-order in March. Thoughts?


Photos 1 / 2



Also, I'm happy to be participating in a blogger initiative put together by the lovely Krysten of After I Do. Krysten had the great idea of pairing experienced bloggers with Little Sisters to help those new to the blog world find their footing. I could have really used a Big Sister when I started blogging because I knew nothing of the blog world or of blog etiquette. I was so lucky to meet great blog friends that helped show me the way.

When I signed up I didn't know if I fit in the Big Sister or Little Sister role as I've only been blogging for a little over a year and still have a lot to learn. That said, I've also discovered a few things along my year-long journey that I'm happy to share. I'm honored that Krysten thought I'd make a good big sister and I'm excited to introduce you to my "Little Sisters" from Wandering Thoughts of a Scientific Housewife and My Pixie Blog. So, if you have a minute check them out! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...