Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, January 7, 2011

Gossip Girl Art


While I was perusing the lovely Dagney's blog, Scandinavian Chic, yesterday I came across a post all about the art on Gossip Girl, and where to buy reproductions of some of the Van der Woodsen's great pieces. Of course you all know that I'm a huge GG fan, and aside from loving the clothes on the show I'm also an admirer of the furniture and art in the Van der Woodsen penthouse designed by Christina Tonkin. The first piece I fell in love with was the Marilyn Minter eye in Serena's room (above), but the other art in the apartment is pretty great too.

Another Minter that can be seen at the Van der Woodsens'

If you'd like to snag some of the art seen on Gossip Girl check out WOW! Works on Whatever, the great resource Dagney found (thank you!) I'm still looking for stuff to put on the walls at the new house and I think any of these would be a great edition.


Elmgreen and Dragset Prada Marfa Sign

Richard Phillips "Spectrum"

Printed Canvas Reproduction of a Jessica Craig Martin Photograph

And Chuck's room...

Richard Phillips "Scout - Crop" as seen in Chuck's Bedroom

The Prada sign and Jessica Craig Martin are my faves
and not crazy expensive. What do you think?




Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 7





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...